1 cup of mixed greens
.5 cup of cubed butternut squash
a handful of craisins
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Warm it up. Heat olive oil in pan on medium for a couple minutes.
- Fry. Add butternut squash to oil pan + cover. Let fry on one side for approx. three minutes. Then flip.
- Meanwhile. Pick your favorite bowl + put the mixed greens + craisins in it!
- Check. When your butternut squash is tender to your liking, remove from pan. Set aside to cool.
- Fry again. With the leftover oil + crack an egg + cook over easy.
- Pull it together. Add squash to your bowl + top it off with an egg.
*All of the ingredients above are from Trader Joe’s.