Minnesota Coffee Shop Roundup
My favorite coffee shops not only have amazing lattes, they have a certain vibe. Inviting + simple + bright + comfy. Here’s a list of my Top 5 Minnesota Coffee Shops + my favorite things about each of them…
- My local favorite (Rochester, Minn.).
- The best oat milk latte!
- A beautiful space to hang out or work.
- They have variety of good treats!
- Another local treat in Rochester.
- The best flat white I’ve ever had!
- A wide variety of liquids on the menu including local kombucha.
- They care about keeping it local and support community farmers when they can.
- Love the vibe – a lot of regulars.
- A lot of food options – salads + sandwiches + pastries.
- A fun location in downtown Red Wing, Minn.
- My favorite is their iced vanilla latte.
- A fun energy!
- Instagram worthy space. 🙂
- An A+ almond milk latte.
- My favorite shop aesthetically – bright + white + natural.
- Quiet – folks going in-and-out, but few people staying to work. It’s nice.
- A good basic blend – smooth + balanced.
I love visiting coffee shops wherever I go. My go-to order is a miel – espresso + frothy milk + honey + cinnamon. Want to know more of my favorite shops – let me know!